SVS offers the MDiv, MA, and ThM degrees and has been an accredited member of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada (ATS) since 1973.
Part Time Bookkeeper
St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary
BOOKKEEPER JOB DESCRIPTION
St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, located at 575 Scarsdale Road, Yonkers, NY, seeks a part time bookkeeper.
The Bookkeeper position is a part time position (20 hours per week) reporting to the Associate Chancellor for Finance. The duties include:
- Daily receipting and application of student payments;
- Preparation of student invoicing each semester;
- Reconciliation of student receivable ledger with general ledger;
- Preparation of monthly student statements and collection of receivables;
- Daily receipting of SVS Press / Bookstore payments;
- Monthly processing of employee credit card receipts with SVS credit card invoices;
- Monthly input of Endowment Investment transactions;
- Generation of monthly departmental actual vs budget reports; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: An undergraduate degree in Accounting is preferred. Prior bookkeeping or junior staff accountant experience is necessary.
Please email or post resumes to:
Ms. Melanie Ringa, Associate Chancellor for Finance
St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary
575 Scarsdale Rd, Yonkers, NY 10707