St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary
BOOKKEEPER JOB DESCRIPTION
St. Vladimir’s Orthodox Theological Seminary, located at 575 Scarsdale Road, Yonkers, NY, seeks a part time bookkeeper.
The Bookkeeper position is a part time position (20 hours per week) reporting to the Associate Chancellor for Finance. The duties include:
- Daily receipting and application of student payments;
- Preparation of student invoicing each semester;
- Reconciliation of student receivable ledger with general ledger;
- Preparation of monthly student statements and collection of receivables;
- Daily receipting of SVS Press / Bookstore payments;
- Monthly processing of employee credit card receipts with SVS credit card invoices;
- Monthly input of Endowment Investment transactions;
- Generation of monthly departmental actual vs budget reports; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: An undergraduate degree in Accounting is preferred. Prior bookkeeping or junior staff accountant experience is necessary.
Please email or post resumes to:
Ms. Melanie Ringa, Associate Chancellor for Finance
St. Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary
575 Scarsdale Rd, Yonkers, NY 10707
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org