- Overview & Faculty
- Master Class Curriculum & Benefits
- Details on Levels of Participation: Conductors, Chorus, Auditors, Student Assistants, & Volunteers
- All participants will be required to audition: Download Application & Instructions
- Music Pieces Required for Application Process
- Master Class Full Schedule
- Tuition, Room & Board Costs
- Download a Flier about the Master Class
- Download "Praise the Lord," Hvalite (Slavonic)
Tuition, On-Campus Accommodations, and Meals: Registration fees include meals in the seminary refectory. Accommodations may be made on-campus, subject to availability, or Off-Campus Accommodations.
Conductor Tuition: $500
Chorus Tuition: $300
Auditor Tuition: $200
On-campus Room & Board: $250 (applies also to Student Assistants and Volunteers who are staying on campus)
Refectory Meals (for participants choosing Off-Campus Accommodations): Breakfast $10, Lunch $15, Dinner $20
On-campus housing is in non-smoking, non-air conditioned, dormitory rooms with shared bathrooms. Because there are a limited number of single rooms, they will be given to the first registrants. Staying on-campus includes meals at the refectory, which are catered, without individual meal options. The seminary staff will provide sheets and towels. Please bring your own personal items (such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and small fans.) Wireless access to the Internet for personal laptops will be available in the Library when the Reading Room is open, but wireless access in dormitory rooms cannot be guaranteed.
Download an Application and Instructions here.
THE DEADLINE FOR SENDING IN THE APPLICATION AND AUDITION MATERIALS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 14, 2012 (FOR CONDUCTORS AND SINGERS). THOSE SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE WILL RECEIVE A SECURE REGISTRATION LINK. ANYONE NOT SELECTED MAY STILL REGISTER AS AN AUDITOR. THOSE PLANNING TO ATTEND AS AUDITORS SHOULD REGISTER EARLY, SINCE SPACE FOR THIS EVENT IS LIMITED; AUDITORS MAY REQUEST A SECURE REGISTRATION LINK FROM DR. NICHOLAS REEVES.