Spring 2016 Registration
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 6
Drop-Add Deadline: Friday, January 29
Submit the completed registration form (including approved thesis proposal, signed CPE registration form, signed NYTGCR form) to Nina Matusiak, Student Affairs Administrator, by the registration deadline. Students who register after the deadline will be charged a late registration fee of $50. Subsequent requests to change registration are emailed to Dr. John Barnet, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs/Registrar. The following registrations require special permission:
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE). M.Div. students with second-year standing are required to complete one unit of ACPE-accredited CPE. Students register for CPE (with an option to complete the unit in lieu of four credits of course work) by meeting with Fr Adrian Budica, Supervisor of Clinical Pastoral Education, and submitting the CPE registration form with required signatures.
- Master of Theology Seminars. Qualified M.A./M.Div. students (i.e., those with a basic knowledge of ancient Greek, second- or third-year standing, and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5) are permitted to register for Th.M. seminars, as long as these courses do not conflict with degree program requirements. Students must also meet the normal prerequisites for the course in which they seek to enroll and receive permission of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
- New York Theological Group Cross-Registration (NYTGCR). Th.M. students and qualified M.A./M.Div. students (i.e., those with second- or third-year standing and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5) are permitted to take up to six credits of course work in the Theology Department at Fordham University and the other schools of the New York Theological Group (Union Theological Seminary, The General Theological Seminary, New York Theological Seminary, and Hebrew Union College), as long as these courses do not conflict with seminary program requirements. (See also NYTGCR criteria, obligations, and privileges.) Students must meet the normal prerequisites for the courses in which they seek to enroll and comply with the enrollment procedures required by St. Vladimir's Seminary and consortium schools. Permission of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs is required before St. Vladimir's students may begin the enrollment process.
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 15
Drop-Add Deadline: Friday, January 29
A. If a student has NOT previously registered for a course at St Vladimir's Seminary, then he or she should:
- Contact Archdeacon Joseph Matusiak, Director of Admissions, to complete the seminary's basic application form.
- Complete the course registration form, which is posted under "Forms"; see also the booklist and elective course descriptions under "Resources."
- Submit the completed registration form to Nina Matusiak, Student Affairs Administrator, enclosing a check to "St Vladimir's Seminary" for tuition and registration.
B. If a student HAS previously registered for a course at St Vladimir's, then he or she should:
- Contact Nina Matusiak, Student Affairs Administrator, to reactivate the account by providing current contact information (name, address, phone, email address, etc.).
- Complete the registration form, which is posted under "Forms"; see also the booklist and elective course descriptions under "Resources."
- Submit the completed registration form to Nina, enclosing a check to "St Vladimir's Seminary" for tuition and registration.
NOTE: As soon as the registration request has been processed, the seminary's tech department creates an electronic account authorizing the student to access eCampus, the electronic forum for seminary courses, and notifies the student of his or her login and password.